Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Friday, January 4, 2008

Shock to the System

Well, yesterday and today I have been quite busy. Going back to school was quite an ARRGGGH! The whole day was spent waiting for the server to be repaired (or restored or whatever) followed by meetings and meetings and meetings. Some were helpful, others not so much. Today was pretty much working on syllabi for my classes. I am very exited that I will be teaching a Math Money Management, Gifted Trigonometry & Advanced Algebra, and Geometry. I will also be working with a graduation test group. This will be a challenge, but I am looking forward to it!

Okay, the resolution scene is going well. I've not been spending an inordinate amount of time at school. Of course it's been two days, with no students there. Still, there have been many teacher workdays on which I've been at school until LATE, LATE. I am also pleased with my week of nutrition and exercise. I have exercised everyday this week with the exception of New Year's Day. It was a scheduled day off, so it's not a problem for me.

I didn't go to the gym today, but did my new DVD, The Biggest Loser: Power Sculpt. It was very good. Mind you, there are three levels of weight work that you can choose to add to the workout and I'm on level one. The stretch at the end is VERY good.

Well, there are basketball games tomorrow, so that'll be fun!

Make your weekend GREAT!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good job on the workouts. I've been to BP and that's it. I'm planning on Sunday. Are you? I need to do the alternate days at home but haven't yet. Didn't run today because I ran at work. :P Thanks for being my freind on Goodreads. Did you know C.D. is on it too, now?