Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Friday, July 20, 2007

The End of The Week of Doing Nothing

Wow, it's been a quick week. I'm very excited about doing a few things next week. If asked what those things will be, I don't know. I've got to actually do some school work, getting some of our benchmark test questions ready. Yes, it's been put off since the beginning of my summer, so it's gotta be done. I may do some of it this afternoon, since my viewing of Hairspray has been postponed to tomorrow.

Barbeque chicken pizza from Papa John's ROCKS. I think I could do shots of barbeque sauce, I love it so much. We deleted the onions and added pineapple. My sister has very odd tastes. She likes onion dip, but not onions. She likes strawberry-flavoring, but will not eat an actual strawberry. She also has issues with texture, but that's another story. Anyway, the pizza was very good even though we got the thin crust.

Yesterday was BodyPump and treadmill. The treadmill was a little difficult, so I only did the workout as it was, without running at the end. Actually, have I mentioned this? I use the Podfitness deal. You add in your music, pick your workout, indicate if you want more or less encouragement, and they mix your music with your selected trainer for a workout. I chose the "walking" workout, but there are some speeds that I cannot do without running, so it's become a walk/jog workout. Can anyone under six-feet tall WALK at 4.5 miles per hour? Maybe it is possible, but I cannot. Regardless, I do the workout. The trainer tells you what speed and incline you should program the treadmill for. The average length of the workouts (you choose what level you want) is about 35 minutes. Anyway, I need my workout to be longer, so I do jogging starting when the trainer tells you to cool down and run until the end usually. Yesterday the BodyPump wore me out and I did the workout as it was. That was about 39 minutes. I like the Podfitness, but it is a little pricey. It is good enough though, that I like having it as an option.

No comments: