Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sunday Morning

The CBS news program, "Sunday Morning" is a favorite of mine. Its slow and deliberate delivery is SO relaxing. The stories are really interesting as well. This morning, they had Regina Spektor, the dark restaurant, and a Charles Kuralt interview from years ago with Ladybird Johnson. Most of these things would barely be on my radar, but if on Sunday morning, I get to luxuriate in them.

I also enjoy Sunday mornings. In the summer, I am even more lazy than normal. I love lazing around, doing exactly what I want to. What I am doing now is catching up on some of my DVR viewing.

I really need to go to the gym later today, but I'm afraid that my utter laziness may overtake me. I need to do weights and treadmill. Ugh. I'm always glad when I'm through with a good workout, but getting my hiney up there is always a struggle. I'm sure I'll go. Maybe I'll go have a nap to generate some energy!

No comments: