Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Monday, July 30, 2007

First Day of School!!!!

This is gonna be the BEST YEAR EVER! Really, I think it may be! I actually got some things done on day one, something that is unprecedented in my tenure. The air conditioning system is installed and, more importantly, working. There was this fine, gray dust everywhere that seems impossible to sweep up. Oh well.

It was really good to see everybody. Snoopy made me go to someone's house for lunch. I wasn't invited, but she invited me. I felt so faux-paus-y and paranoid. Oh well, lunch was free and really good. Snoopy also is a master painter of walls. She painted a coworker's wall and wow, what a job she did. This sounds totally sarcastic, but I couldn't be less sarcastic.

People were in pretty good moods today. I think the getting up early will take its toll on us and we may be a little grouchier tomorrow. We'll have our big, endurance-test style faculty meeting tomorrow. FUN!

Well, I'm going to prepare for the fun and enjoyment that will be tomorrow.

Have a nice evening kids!

No comments: