Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Sunday, July 29, 2007

The Last Sunday Before School

Don't tell anybody. I still get excited the night before I go back to school. I also have trouble sleeping the night before students come back. Sure, I get ill during the year and have evil, perhaps violent, thoughts about some students. But for the most part, I still love school. The newness of the school year is always fantastic to me.

I am roasting a turkey breast while I'm writing this. I feel so productive. Cooking isn't something I do regularly. I have a shake that I make up daily for breakfast. Lunch is usually a protein bar or something grabbed. Then, for dinner, I tend to eat too much. I was thinking that I should be a little more nutritionally responsible when I go back to school. Oh, a product that I LOVE (or as Madea says, "LURVE") is the Thomas 100% Whole Wheat Mini Bagels. I've been using them for sandwiches for a while now. I suppose you could use half a bagel, but the mini ones are so cute. There's also something about eating half a bagel that makes me feel deprived. I enjoy them as a snack, toasting them and shmearing them with cream cheese and apple butter.

I am officially on a jag. I didn't work out yesterday either. I really need to go today to make sure that I keep my ability to run!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is your conscience speaking:
GO RUN!