Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Sunday, July 15, 2007

My mix is really good.

I just got back from my gym. First of all, it is the best gym ever. It's full of what I would call "normal people." Not one of the muscle-head infested, hey-look-at-me kind of places. I am trying to get in shape and do not feel bizarre at all there.

Well, I started off on the treadmill. Here's the triumphant mix:
Suddenly I See - K.T. Tunstall
Jump - Van Halen
Overkill - Men at Work
Come Dancing - The Kinks
Sweet Soul Music - Arthur Conley
You Can't Stop the Beat - Hairspray Cast (new movie)
Girlfriend (remix) - Avril Lavigne & Lil' Mama
Never Again - Kelly Clarkson
Our House - Madness
You Get What You Give - New Radicals

Oh, how I love this mix! I always like to end on a hopeful note and this New Radicals track is one of those old songs that I'd forgotten about. I didn't remember what a good song it is.

After completing the treadmill portion, I got the weight thing going. Wow, I feel like a million bucks. Endorphins SO cannot be underrated. I hope that I can keep this up once I get back to school.

Good day to all!

No comments: