Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

How about I have a horrible hording problem?

Well, it's not as bad as it once was. I will throw insignificant mail in a basket or box or drawer and not open it. It is a mess at times and I went on an expedition to find some "important" papers. This proved to be somewhat of a handle. I found crazy stuff like calculators, my other work i.d. badge, and not the papers I was looking for. Oh well, at least I was able to cull some clutter.

In my revolting style, I didn't get dressed today. It's really just me rebelling against going back to work next week. I'll have to get dressed tomorrow, since I've gotta go to the gym.

I am absolutely loving "Shaq's Big Challenge." Mr. O'Neal really has a heart for kids. Not just the six kids on the show (and presumably his own), but he really cares about the childhood obesity situation and is trying to actually do something about this. His "crew," including Coach Brown, Doc, Shaq's nutritionist, Mr. Tyler, and Tyler Florence, are also impassioned crusaders for making a difference with the students at the selected middle school in Florida specifically and kids in general.

I think I'm gonna go do a little more in my closet. Ugh.

No comments: