Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Friday, November 2, 2007

Friday, What's Up!?!

Hi, I'm having a happening Friday. We had our last football game tonight, unless another team in our region can win a game next week. We are not in control of our destiny; someone else is. It's a uncomfortable feeling, but alas, getting in is getting in, right? We'd have to play the #1 seed from the other side of the region which would mean probably having our buttocks handed to us, one in each hand. But then again, there's Appalachain State, so who am I to assume anything. I suppose I'd better wait for us to get into the playoff prior to planning on what's gonna happen when we get there.

This afternoon, Snoopy and I watched an episode of Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C. I have no idea how long it's been since I've seen one of those. I used to watch it nearly every day. I can't believe it. Wow, it's S-A-P-P-Y! But wow, how entertaining! I forgot how Jim Nabors can light up a screen with his hayseediness. "Well, back in Mayberry. . ." It was an episode that featured his singing. It was a lovely trip down memory lane.

The Child is going through potty training. Actually, it's Supermom who's going through potty training. She said that he's asked OH, SO many times and had nothing to contribute to the potty. Well, that's the price of being a mommy. There are many benefits to being a mommy, potty training is not one.

Tomorrow Granny and Bubba, Sr. are coming for a visit. They've not been in a while, so I'm looking forward to seeing them. Daddy had a port put in so that they can have the home-health care people do the pseudo-dialysis. Well, I'm hoping that this helps Bubba, Sr. to feel better. He's been extremely tired lately.

Watching The Soup. Joel McHale is a genius. What is it about mocking all the stupid shows? I so love him. He's predictable at times, but mostly good.

Hey, more tomorrow?

Planning on seeing American Gangster tomorrow. I'll file a report.

Enjoy your Saturday!

No comments: