Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Cafe Hooray


This is the view from my favorite coffee place in town. The people there are always very helpful and patient (at least to your face) when you're trying to decide between sugar-free raspberry (which is WAY tastier in a latte than you'd think) and sugar-free caramel for your drink of choice. There are usually several pseudo-intellectuals and college kids who think they're WAY more genius than you and I will ever be. And only yesterday was there a guy throwing some kind of coin on the cement/concrete floor. Usually it's fun and enjoyable. There are several other coffee places, but this is my favorite. The tomato-tarragon soup is SO DELICIOUS, there are NO WORDS.

No comments: