Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thanks, Blog!


Okay, this is one of those times that this blog is a very constructive part of my life. I didn't want to be a loser and not exercise. I was about to decide NOT to go . . . then I thought about the little thing in my blog. So, at about 9:15 this evening, I rolled on up to the gym. Ugh. It's the getting there that's the handle. Once I'm there, I'm fine.


I did 45 minutes on the elliptical. And not just 45 minutes-- 45 minutes at level 10! This is a personal best. I am very thankful for this blog. The machine said that I went 3.07 miles and burned 530 calories (before the cool down). Wow, thanks readers. I owe it all to you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Go you!!! I'm going to do my 2 mile walk!! I'll be at BP on Sunday. SEE YOU THERE!