Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Okay, YouTube Has Sucked More Hours Out of My Life


While looking up random stuff on YouTube, and letting untold minutes of my life disappear into oblivion, I found this guy. You may already be familiar with him. David Sides is his name and playing piano by ear is his game. Who knew that Kanye West's music is just as awesome on the piano?!? I found him after searching "most responded." The Kanye medley is very cool. I also really enjoyed "Bed" which was originated by J. Holiday. I am just amazed that this guy is so extremely talented and wanted to share him with y'all. He has a myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/davidsides. I think you'll be glad that you checked him out!

1 comment:

teacherwoman said...

Oh I don't even want to know how much time I have wasted on YouTube! Craziness!