Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Crazy Doesn't Begin


<<<----- This is what crazy looks like. I love this woman. I am watching Iron Chef America and she is SO entertaining. There are stories around Savannah that she is NOTHING like the personality she portrays on television, but I choose to put these items in my denial file, you know, with stuff like Rock Hudson was gay and my khaki pants don't really look that bad.
But, not far behind is the AWESOME and mad-skills having Robert Irvine. Have you watched Dinner: Impossible? Please don't tell me you haven't because you are SO missing out (Apologies to Hippy!). He takes a HORRIBLE situation and kicks culinary ass every time. He can GO.
Did I say that I normally don't really like the usual Iron Chef America. Paula should be allowed to always be on there. Her trash talking MADE the episode.

No comments: