Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Child Has Been with Us TWO Years (as of yesterday)

This picture is of The Child and my brother, The Hero. The Child, whose birth I witnessed, is a total wonder. He's SO smart. He LOVES instruments and can identify trumpet music. He loves drums, so Supermom got him one. He is the sweetest thing! Supermom said that after she got finished getting ready he took her face in his hands and said, "Pretty." He loves to "read" his Jesus book. He must read "Minewva," which I often pronounce as Minerva (Nobody Notices Minerva). He really likes "Queen" who is Lightning McQueen of Cars. He also likes Mater almost as much.

He can make you crazy by slinging food, seemingly at will. He can make your heart glow by calling you "Two," though we still don't know why he's named me this.

He is a total blessing, but a TON of hard work for Supermom.

Thank you, God for The Child!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

TWO YEARS!! Wow. Precious pic of him and brother.