Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Friday, December 21, 2007

Day Two: The Wisdom Watch

Well, day two has been much better. I've been doing some reading on dry sockets and how to prevent them. I've eaten more ice cream in the past two days than I've had in the past year. The macaroni and cheese is in the oven and I'm weaning myself off the pain meds. I just lounged around Mrs. C.'s lovely estate/convalescent home. I slept, watched TV, and read. She gave me several books to read. I have it on good authority that I should read Lonesome Dove before reading anything else. I'm going to respect the eldest of my generation on my diddy's side. She informed me that it is the absolute BEST book ever.

I must watch some of the movies on the DVR as well. National Treasure is the first on my list because the second one looks VERY good.

I went to Walgreen's to stay out of the dreaded Wal*Mart. The service there, wow, muy horrible. She didn't give me my bags. Heifer. And it was the bag with the ice cream, so I HAD to go back. Thank God she's not a heart surgeon or something, I guess. They, of course, didn't have some of the stuff I need, so I'll be at Wal*Mart tomorrow morning. Early. Ugh.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can't wait for Target to get here. Of course, then we'll be cursing IT because of all the damn people in there.