Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Thursday, December 20, 2007

One Last Blog Before Going Under the Knife

Ah, to have my wisdom teeth out. Can you think of a better Christmas gift for yourself? Actually, with the pressure they're putting on my other teeth, it actually is pretty awesome. I am guessing that fewer headaches are in my future. The ones I've had have been dull aches, so no migraine-like situations, but it's been almost a daily thing. (P.S. If I write something crazy here, disclaimer: I've taken my meds already and they are soon to be coursing around my bloodstream.)

I saw The Child for the last time until Monday. Bwah! A day without him IS like a day without sunshine. He is SO funny. We've been viewing a lot of YouTube "ErnieBert" as he calls it. The old school Sesame Street clips are nothing short of AWESOME. Try this on Stevie Wonder early. And there's many more. I like the disco Grover and Cookie Monster doing Shaft. I don't know who enjoys them more, me or The Child. (Hint: Think older.)

Wow, I'm cloudy-headed all of a sudden. Don't think I should be blogging while intoxicated, so I'll sign out for now. I hope to let you know how things go later on this afternoon.

No comments: