Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Opinions, Everybody's Got One!

Bobby P., Whazzup Witcha?

Okay, this day has been a kind of a handle for me. Can I just say that if you don't want an opinion, WHY THE HELL DO YOU ASK ME A QUESTION? I am, to say the very least, opinionated. I try to not be one of the people who goes into the mode of "If you don't agree with me, you're an IDIOT." Notice, I say try because you obviously think your opinion is the correct one, or else you'd be one of the people in the "Don't know" category on the survey. That cracks me up. How can you not have an opinion? I guess some people don't care. Anyway, how third grade is it to ask a question, get an answer, and then get mad when the person doesn't share your opinion? (For example: Superman SO could kick Batman's butt! What are you crazy? Batman has no discernible superpowers, just nifty gadgets. How can you not see that?)

Well, I didn't work out yesterday and I'm not going today. I vacuumed the house yesterday and am all snotty. (Gross, I know, right?) See, I've got the house-deal on lock down, but have refused to grade papers that are in desperate need of attention. So, here I am again. I didn't turn in my lesson plans when I was supposed to, so I spent my planning block doing that. I HATE doing lesson plans. They were so generic, you could probably teach Spanish using them. We're either reviewing for the final or doing a little something which I'll give a final exam over since we've "completed" the end-of-course test.

Bobby Petrino, what is your deal? Bless you. You signed 15-year's worth of contracts in around six months for a total of $49.5 million. What in the world?!? I know that the NFL is, as I heard a guy say on ESPN radio, NFE (not for everybody). But why would you leave in the middle of they season unless you are, say, Miami's coach? You're entitled to lose a ton, since your quarterback did whatever you want to call what Michael Vick did. Wow, how the players have struck back. They are straight up hatin' on poor ol' Bobby P. I agree with Marcellus ___________ (Sorry, I don't know his last name.) who subbed for Mike Golic this morning on ESPN's Mike and Mike in the Morning. How is he gonna get mad if the Arkansas kids ask him if he's gonna be there when they get through running sprints?

Well, I think I've rambled enough. I'm tired and I feel better. Grading, here I come!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sometimes it just helps to get it out there. I, of course, in this category, am among those who have no opinion. And...I don't care. No offense.

Jason said...

That would be "Marcellus Wiley." Seems to be a fairly insightful and articulate former-player. Sort of a grunt-line version of Robert Smith.