Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

My Heart Is Full to the Point of Bursting!



Okay, I don't mean literally. This Christmas has been SO fun. The Child couldn't believe that Santa knew what all he wanted and that it needed to be delivered to Granny and Bubba, Sr.'s. By far and away the favorite item received was the Mac Truck (that carried Lightning McQueen in the movie Cars). If Santa had known, he could have saved a ton in elf-labor. There was the proverbial little red wagon, the wooden block (much more fun to knock down than to build with), ABC spongy things, some-such computer do-hickey, and an assortment of other wonders.

I got The War, the book that goes with the series I'm so hepped up about-- still. And, of course, money. That's always nice.
My teeth (or lack) seem to be doing okay. Mom is cooking the traditional sausage casserole. This day is just wonderful.


I am warm, my needs are met, and some of my wants. My family is safe and I have a nephew on the way, soon to join The Child. Wow, does it get any better? I think NOT!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know, I know. We have had the most wonderful, relaxing, simple Christmas I can remember. AND, I made some killer chicken and dumplings for dinner!