Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Friday, December 28, 2007

Walk Hard

Well, I rallied up the girlfriend troops and decided that we'd go see a lovely, uplifiting movie. We saw Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story. Oh, my word. It's VERY funny, but how inappropriate is it? Very. This should be a HUGE hit with the 15-year-old boy set. Tim Meadows formerly of Saturday Night Live fame is hilarious. I laughed until my stomach hurt. One of my girlfriends declared, "Well that was a complete waste of two hours!" I have to disagree. And I reminded her that I heard her laughing SEVERAL times. It's that kind of movie, you know, the kind you like and enjoy, but know deep down that it's really not a movie that a mature, well-educated adult person should be entertained by? It's by the same crew that brought us Knocked Up and Superbad, so inappropriate is par for the course.

I give the movie a thumbs up, if legally I can do that.

No comments: