Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Sunday, December 16, 2007

More Ramblings

Can I tell you how much I love blogging and blogs? A lot! There is a very smart guy you can find here. I don't agree with very much of his political opinions. But I cannot hate someone so intelligent. Under normal circumstances, each of us would not even know that the other existed. Beyond that, we'd probably not have occasion to discuss anything. But I absolutely love reading his blog. I wanted to just write him off as a liberal-leaning college professor, BUT I CAN'T. He must not write for NPR because his work is well-reasoned and insightful. I don't think that FDR is awesome. I DO think that he had his good points. I do NOT think that GWB is the worst president ever. But Jason's explanation of things makes sense. It doesn't make me agree, but at least I can see how someone, with those ideas, can come to those conclusions.



I'm officially sick. I've drunk about a quart of orange juice, taken a garlic pellet (or whatever), and had a little hot cider. I think now is the time on Sprockets (video)when we nap.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhh, poor baby. Feel better. I lost my voice Thursday night and Friday. Today it's better, but I have a tickle in my throat that provokes a coughing fit. May I recommend a hot toddy? Or whiskey with hot tea? Seemed to help me. Fortunately, I don't feel bad, I just have the symptoms.

hepsmom said...

We here are whiskyless. I've been drinking hot cider and hoping for the best. I don't know if they'll pull my wisdom teeth if I'm ailing.

Jason said...

I'm flattered by your description of my rantings. I try to ask questions more often than I make assertions--it lends the illusion of reason even when I'm unhinged.

I hope you're starting to feel better. Teaching while delirious can be dangerous.